"Hot" a compliment? Lust Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 29, 2008 at 07:18 PM

Okay this is definetly going to draw some fire but who cares. Anyone else here tired of being told they're hot? Im an atractive man, I realize this, but I am sick of being told it. Im always getting hit on by girls (and guys) at parties or clubs or bars. Here is the crux; Ive never had a GF and the last 6 girls (in 3yrs) that I really liked didn't want to go past the flirting stage (though they are almost all in relationships now). The last person that told me I was hot I almost cussed out! Anyone else experience this?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2017 at 01:54 PM

... I would even differentiate between hot and beeing attracted to that person,

Pherromones are chubies, aren't they just!

any1 wanna write of this some more?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2008 at 08:03 PM

I agree with samanthaleigh. Be grateful for the compliments now, because you will stop hearing them sooner or later.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2008 at 07:56 PM

Hot to me is just a word like every other word. It is only as significant as you make it, as goes for all words. The fact that you take so much offense amuses me.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 04:30 AM

I wish lol. Hot just shows they find you physically attractive, I would just take that as a compliment. The difficult part comes after, getting to know someones personality. Just because you think someones beautiful does'nt mean you'll get on with them. Physical attraction only goes so far then you're into the whole thing of having to click with someone. Then you're in the minefield of putting off signals which get seen as too confident, not confident enough, too nice, not nice enough, too clingy, too stand offish. Attraction between people is the most rediculously complicated thing.
Follow - email me when people comment
Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter |Privacy Statement

Millionaire Match Dating
CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.